• These very technically-advanced boules will allow them to accentuate the effects of their personal class.
• Made to order, to measure, set by set.
• They are used by the most famous players in France and abroad.
• The boule surface is marked very little by impacts.
• Robust (the steel used does not have any weak or brittle areas on its entire hardness layer).
• Stainless and rust-proof.
• Comes with a jack engraved with the OBUT brand name, diameter 30 mm, approved for use in competitions.
• Comes with a small microfibre boule wiping cloth (20 x 20 cm).
• Supplied in a cardboard box, so that you can choose your own pouch. Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
• Special nickel chrome stainless steel, used in the aeronautics industry and in nuclear power.
• Elastic limit at 0.2 % (100 kg/mm²).
• Exceptionally well-controlled balance
Controls during production :
• Precision of diameter : ± 20 hundredths of millimeter.
• Precision of balance : imbalance < or = 0.5 % of weight of boule.
• Precision of hardness : in range 38 to 41 HRC (checked on TESTWELL machine).
• Finish : gold satin.
• Solid stainless steel : only requires occasional maintenance.
• This finish corresponds naturally to the last operation of the production process.
• It is temporary, and it normally wears off after the first games.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product