|Alloy: carbon steel|
Finish: satin, very durable chrome finish.
Hardness: hard 37 HrC (Semi Soft)
|Walaupun bola ini tidak mendapat pengikhtirafan FIPJP, namun PPM membenarkan penggunaannya dalam kejohanan-kejohanan yang diadakan dalam Malaysia.|
2. LAFRANC SM
|Pattern atau corak bola LaFranc|
3. LAFRANC SB
A very soft alloy ball, ideal for shooters.
Alloy: carbon steel
Finish: matte black (wears off over time).
Hardness: hard 37 HrC (soft).
All boules have their diameter stamped. Very handy!
Hardness: 40Hrc (semi soft)
|Alloy: Tempered carbon steel|
Finish: Polished satin chrome
Hardness: min. 140 kg/mm2 (HARD)
Top-of-the-range for demanding players.
Rebound adapted to any style of play and ground.
Weak marking of its surface.
Soft touch stainless.
Stainless steel in the mass, hardened and tempered.
Glossed completion natural stainless.
Hardness higher than115 Kg/mm'.
Very good controlled balancing .
Stainless in the mass: require only one occasional maintenance.
|The preferred by the best|
|Alloy: carbon steel|
Finish: black satin
Hardness: 130 kg/mm2
GAMBAR SEKADAR KENANGAN.
PERNAH MENJUAL 40 SET BOLA JENIS INI :)
- Set always delivered with 1 lacquered Obut boxwood jack and 1 boule wiping cloth with Obut brand label.
- Made to order, to measure, set by set.
- Super top range boules for the best players of petanque and Jeu Provençal.
- These very technically-advanced boules will allow them to accentuate the effects of their personal class.
- They are used by the most famous players in France and abroad.
- Reduced bounce/rebound made possible by the specific elastic limit of the steel used.
- The boule surface is marked very little by impacts.
- Robust (the steel used does not have any weak or brittle areas on its entire hardness layer).
- Stainless and rust-proof.
- Hardness : 130 kg/mm² approx.
- Special nickel chrome stainless steel, used in the aeronautics industry and in nuclear power.
- Elastic limit at 0.2 % (100 kg/mm²).
- Exceptionally well-controlled balance
- Precision of weight : ±2 g.
- Precision of diameter : ± 20 hundredths of millimeter.
- Precision of balance : imbalance < or = 0.5 % of weight of boule.
- Precision of hardness : in range 38 to 41 HRC (checked on TESTWELL machine).
- Finish : gold satin.
- Solid stainless steel : only requires occasional maintenance.
= 1 biji
= 2 biji
4. JACK LOCAL BIASA
(RM10.00) = 3 biji
= 3 biji
A.k.a. as "cochonnet" (little pig), "but" (target), "bouchon" (cork).
In English some call it "jack", as in lawn bowling.
They do get lost sometimes, or simply wear out...
Diameter 30 mm (slightly less than 1 1/4 in.)
Made from hard boxwood, then painted.
In the old days they were always plain natural wood, but now they come in a variety of colors.
Simple, strong, and light.
Click the magnet to the ring to hang it around the neck.
Just roll up the string when not in use.
Made in America.
No need to worry about inches or millimeters: just fit the ruler between one of the boules and the target ball. Then do the same with the other boule(s).
The answer will be obvious.
POS BIASA (RM15/set), POS LAJU (RM35/set).
(COD KUCHING) ATAU BELIAN MELEBIHI 4 SET.
3. FREE GIFT (JACK, BEG & KAIN LAP) HANYA DIBERI JIKA STOK MASIH ADA.